Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sign-Up] New Android Feature Beta

Solved!

[Sign-Up] New Android Feature Beta

Hey Spotify Android users. 

We're working on a potential new feature to be rolled out on the Spotify for Android app. 

However, we'd like to open a Beta Test for interested users first. If you'd like to participate and help by providing feedback in our Beta Areas of the Community, please click below:

CLICK HERE

If you're accepted you'll be given access to a new board in our Beta Boards sections of the Community. Keep an eye there for updates. 

First come first serve. Let us know if you've got any questions. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you've been accepted for the programme, clicking the link in the email should take you straight there. If it doesn't, drop an email to meredith.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I hope this beta is for adding missing features to Android that are avalible on iOS, pick me guys pick me!!

View solution in original post

15 Replies

The button Click to apply does not work. So how do I become part of the beta test?

Well done! Let's wait now!

Is there a beta I can get on where the features that are already in the app work properly?

How about a beta where you hire competent programmers?

looking forward to this. it would be useful to be able to send feedback directly from the app.

cant open the beta board section 😕 

Marked as solution

If you've been accepted for the programme, clicking the link in the email should take you straight there. If it doesn't, drop an email to meredith.

Marked as solution

I hope this beta is for adding missing features to Android that are avalible on iOS, pick me guys pick me!!

Hi, accept me please 😉

You can run, but you can´t hide.

So I have a spotify account I'm trying to log in but it won't work and then I press forgot password and it says my username isn't valid and I'm paying for something I can't use and I can't even cancel my subscription cause I can't log in. I am furious and when I could log in about a week ago it would log me right back out I'm trying to figure this out but it's not working I've tried Uninstalling the app and everything even logging in online and it keeps saying there's a error with the page.... please help!!!!!!

What about to beta-test basic features like reordering of playlist songs? Asking for it since 4 years ago, it is not hard to do at all and it has been implemented on Desktop and iOS 🙂 Check this thread please:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Rearrange-tracks-inside-a-playlist-Android/idi-p/690366

I want to be a part of this beta programs. I'll be wait now. Good all day

Hüseyin Soylu

me too 😕

Thanks!! We're waiting

Is the program still going?
I just apply it.

I sent an email to him, but he doesn't answer!

Suggested posts