Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Skipping songs on device

Skipping songs on device

Hi,

Im using the premium app on an LG V20, and I seem to get a weird bug with the playlist that im currently listening to. As I listen to songs on the phone, I cant skip more than 2-3 songs (skipping like swipping left to the next song), after the third song it seems like I get to the end of the playlist but it is definitely not so, When I click the next song button it skips to the next (fourth) song but the display is stuck on the previous song until I re enter the playlist.

Any one has an idea why is this happening?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies

Hey @TheDudesRug.

Just to confirm, is this happening to a specific playlist, or any playlist you listen to? Also, could you send us your exact Spotify version numbers?

In the meantime, try logging out of Spotify, restarting your device, and logging back in before you give it another shot.

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

hey,

It happens to all my playlists, my spotify version is 8.4.62.490 armV7.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Just to confirm, did you try the troubleshooting on the previous post?

Also, have you noticed if this happens when you use a specific audio output (e.g. Bluetooth headset)? If so, try using a different output to see if it behaves the same.

If you haven't tried, reinstalling Spotify could also help with this.

Keep us posted.

I didnt try to troulbeshoot on the previous post,

It happens with a simple aux cable or even when Im listening straight from the phone.

Ill try to reinstall but It will delete my downloaded playlists, right?

thanks

Yep! Reinstalling the app will delete your downloaded playlist, so you'll have to download them again from scratch.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

All the best.

Suggested posts