Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Small bug when I manually start a song

Small bug when I manually start a song

Hey!

In my Motorola Moto x4 (normal version, not android one), there's a small bug when I manually start or change songs. Can somebody help?

6 Replies

Hello,

welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm happy to assist you!

Would you please describe the error, which occurs, more precise? What is happening? What do you see on the screen?

It's a small stutter in audioplay when I manually start or change the song. After that the audioplay continues normally. It occurs with everything (bluetooth speakers, phones own loudspeakers, 3.5 mm headphones). I have just bought a new Motorola Moto X4 (motorola's version, not android one). I had Google Nexus 5x and in that phone there were no problems.

Good morning,

in Spotify settings you have a "fade"-option. Please make sure it is turned off.

I am afraid, but in case this does not work, you will need to contact a Spotify employee, because it seems to be a technical bug. Check out this form to contact Spotify support staff: https://support.spotify.com/de/contact-spotify-support/

Often, turning off the equaliser fixes this.

Hello,

sometimes an Equalizer results in different Problems, because it can not support all hardware and all software. I would contact Spotify support, so they can solve this. In my first message you can find a link.

Been fighting with the same issue all day. Just got my Moto x4 as well and it would randomly skip the first half second or so if I manually pick or skip a song or if I scrubbed through a song. Everything is up to date bc of getting a new phone restarting and uninstalling didn't help. Thank you for letting me know that the equalizer was the issue. Works like a charm now!

Suggested posts