Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Song not avaliable

Solved!

Song not avaliable

So I added Health's - Stonefist remix to my songs and was able to listen to it on my desktop. But it doesn't work on my android phone. What's the reason and how to fix it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Humanmaybe,

Yes, being in Russia is probably your problem as Spotify is not yet available there. If you are only visiting, you should be able to access the track once you return home.

Sorry for the inconvenience 😞

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @Humanmaybe, welcome to the Spotify Community!

For clarification, did you add the track from your local files on your computer? If so, you can follow these steps to get it on your phone: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/listen-to-local-files/

Let me know if you still need help 🙂

No, I found it on spotify

@Humanmaybe,

Could you paste a link to the track here so I can take a look? 🙂

@Humanmaybe,

Unless you live in Romania or Slovenia, there should be no problem with that track. On your phone, does it show up grayed out or is it just completely missing? Also, if you search it instead of opening it from Your Library does that work?

It shows up gray, also I wasn't able to find in search. I am in Russia, may that be the problem?
Marked as solution

@Humanmaybe,

Yes, being in Russia is probably your problem as Spotify is not yet available there. If you are only visiting, you should be able to access the track once you return home.

Sorry for the inconvenience 😞

Suggested posts