Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs indicate they have lyrics but don't show them

Songs indicate they have lyrics but don't show them

Plan

Premium Family (I'm the account payment is linked to)

Country

United States

Device

Galaxy Z Flip 3

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

So every other person on my family account has lyrics except for me, the guy that actually pays for it. 

I thought I was just unlucky and would have the feature added later. Low and behold this week I noticed on all my Playlists this (see attachment)

Cool! I guess I have lyrics now right?

Wrong.

The lyrics still won't display for any song. The little tab that pops up on the bottom that people swipe up to see the lyrics doesn't even appear on mine. 

I've tried every suggestion I could find on this forum. I did the hard Uninstall, cleared my cache etc. Is there anything else I can try?

Screenshot_20220226-020613_Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

When you tap at the bottom on the song title, the lyrics should appear beneath the album cover. Then you can swipe up to view them.

Nothing happens when I do that unfortunately.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

@Rainmaker92, first up, we'd recommend logging out and then logging back in two times in a row. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

In case this doesn't help, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels, so they can take a look at your account and give you a hand with this.

Hope this is useful. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts