Songs keep randomly stopping and skipping to the next song

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Songs keep randomly stopping and skipping to the next song

I keep having the same problem cept that:

Phone:LG X Power
Problem: music pauses over and over.
Tried: uninstalling apps, other music apps, restarting my phone(not all the way where you lose everything)

I am so tired of the music stopping over and over plz help. Plz
Highlighted

Same problem encountered on my galexy 7, for streaming via bluetooth to my truck audio (via uconnect).

I turned off the bluetooth setting to auto detect nearby devices, and the issue went away!

Give it a try, hope this helps everyone.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Like many others, I have experienced the skipping issue, but only on my iPhone 7 - not my desktop - and only when it is in my pocket and moving - like at the gym.  Since people with different phones and different OS, different providers (AT&T for me) and living in different parts of the country, I wonder if it has anything to do with movement.

Someone posted a Spotify guide for installing/uninstalling on an Android device.  Anyone know where to find the same for IOS???

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is happening to me on ALL devices.

Samsung S6 (work phone)

Samsung Note 4 (personal phone)

Windows 10 (personal desktop)

Windows 10 (work tablet)

I have cleared all data from ALL of them, completely uninstalled, then reinstalled one at a time and issue persists.

I changed password and logged out of ALL devices.

Songs make it to about 15 - 40 seconds usually, then jump to next song. 

Playlist doesn't seem to matter. Any song will skip.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Did this.

Yeah, didn't work. If anything, the problem got worse

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have been experiencing this exact same issue for THREE MONTHS on my LG VS985 4G LTE phone. Spotify Support says to reinstall the app, but I have tried that 10 times. Spotify, please fix this issue soon!

Highlighted

I was trying out premium this month and this started happening today, first on windows 10 client then when I switched to my phone it started happneing on there. This is a huge distraction and I don't feel like putting in hours trying to fix it. I'm unsubbing from premium and trying something else.

Highlighted
Solution!

I have Huawei Honor 8 Lite / Android and just recently sptoify has started skipping songs and pausing and replaying erradically. Everytime I put the phone in my pocket the skippidi skipiddidip **bleep** starts and when I get it out the screen is lit and the app is visible.

Edit: Well **bleep**, it was my headphones that were causing havoc. They died completely and I got new ones and there are no more problems. I would think it had something to do with the mic and some sort of a voice rec program going haywire together...meh!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I’m really annoyed about this issue to, I have an iPhone 6 and the songs are constantly skipping or pausing on there own. It’s nothing to do with earphones as I have tried playing with no earphones in. Please can anyone help me. 

Player stop randomly every 15 min using bluetooth . Started 2 days ago, it's getting very frustrating when i am driving or working , i tried everything and nothing work . Samsung a5 

SUGGESTED POSTS