Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep randomly stopping and skipping to the next song

Solved!

Songs keep randomly stopping and skipping to the next song

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5.  Spotify has been amazing for a month.  I pretty much only use an online playlist on random.  

All of a sudden today, it seems like I can't get through one song without it skipping out of the blue to the next song.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled, taken out the battery, and it's still going on.

Spotify keeps sending me the same auto response email telling me to come here.  

what do I do??

63 Replies

hi i am still having this exact same problem as you. across my iphone, desktop. i log out and re-login. it seems to always jump to techno (i never listen to techno) and the same techno albums.  BEYOND frustrating!  i am looking at cancelling my subscription. can you please advise?

Hi! I've been using spotify for 3 years and suddenly this problem occurs. Can anyone please help? I don't know why the songs just randomly skipping and even change into another playlist I've never played before. I'm on Macbook Air MacOS Sierra v 10.12.5. Please help. Thanks.

@olineolineoline wrote:

I'm on Macbook Air MacOS Sierra v 10.12.5. 

The Mac section is going to be better than the android section.

Did the format of SD card and erased everything then downloaded again and it worked No more skipping

Suggested posts