Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sound too low on Android that increases when I pause

Sound too low on Android that increases when I pause

Hello,
I'm writing because I've had a problem with Spotify on my Android phone (OnePlus 6) for several weeks now. The sound is abnormally low when I want to listen to music, I've seen that there are many topics with this problem. But on top of that I find that when I pause the music or when I resume it, for a quarter of a second the sound increases and therefore becomes at a decent pitch. So this proves that there is a real problem with the pitch of the sound, but it is also unpleasant because when I stop the music, it's unpleasant for my ears. I compared with a service like Deezer, at the same volume for the same song the sound is much higher on Deezer. I can send a screen record to show the problem when i pause.
Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

OnePlus 6 8 Go RAM 128 Go

Operating System

Android 10

7 Replies

Hey there @ThatsMeHeyHey,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need to know if this happens on all your devices and their models and OS version.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the exact same issue. I have an oneplus 7t pro mclaren. It's been there since I bought it new, with every os update stable/beta/custom rom. It happens when I listen on phone speaker / headphones / Bluetooth speakers / android auto. 

Hi there @80147dot2,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. Let's take a closer look into this together 🙂

To start with, can you let us know if you followed the steps that's been provided above?

We'll keep an eye out out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Tried all of those, the issue is lingering across device factory resets, os
updates. The device is a OnePlus 7T PRO McLaren and the Spotify version is
currently 8.7.64.478. The Spotify built-in equalizer is off, don't have any
third-party equilizer/booster app, the OS doesn't have a built-in
equilizer.

Hi again @80147dot2,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you have someone log in with their account on your device - such as a friend or a family member to see if the issue persists?

On another note, does this occur if you for an example use headphones or does this happen all the time?

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

We have the same problem with Xiaomi 11 lite 5g,from december 2022. I wrote a huge letter but "there's an problem occured" and its dissapeared so my user experience getting worse i tried to type it again...

Have same issue on my redmi 10c

Suggested posts