Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Android app: Shuffle for Playlists?

Solved!

Spotify Android app: Shuffle for Playlists?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3, and see no way to set shuffle for my playlists.  I checked the bottom left menu button while in a playlist and only see 4 options, none having to do with setting shuffle.

Is this feature not there?  If so, that's severely disappointing.

I'll probably discontinue my Spotify Premium account unless this feature is there, or is added soon.

If I missed this though, someone please let me know.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I'm not an android user, but a quick search came up with this topic which I hope will help you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I'm not an android user, but a quick search came up with this topic which I hope will help you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Peter, thanks, that works!

It's weird that you can't set that from the main playlist page, but good to know that there is an option to shuffle.

Thanks much,

Ingrid

I have been wondering this myself!!  Thank you!

I'm coming here from the iPhone, and I must say that the Android app seems better in almost all aspects.

However, the lack of a "shuffle playlist" function is annoying. I used to have Rdio, who also got rid of this function. No clue why.

I understand you can start a playlist and click the shuffle icon, but it's just not the same as opening a playlist and hitting "Shuffle Playlist," and being surprised at which song it may start with. Great for the gym, etc.

Can you please bring this feature to Android? Thanks!

I was wondering how do i  unshuffle all my playlists i have an android phone but even when i log onto my spotify on my laptop its shuffled there too i dont want it shuffled. I want to be able to go through and select the songs i want to listen too not have to play a whole list all at once of one thing! I really like using spotify but i will uninstall it on my phone and computer and delete my account totally if i cant get it to unshuffle my playlists. Dose anyone out there know how ot unshuffle it im not paying to upgrade it either so if thats the only solution then im done with spotify. I wanna keep the free service one but unshuffle my playlists??!!

Thanks for anyhelp thats out there

Sincerly, Tom

Suggested posts