Premium

Country

US

Device

Keyocera E6810

Operating System

Android 7, Windows, Mac

My Issue

Recently, whenever Spotify Connect connects from my phone to either one of my computers, the volume in Spotify drops from 100% to whatever the phone's media volume is at.  Is there a way to unlink Spotify's volume from the phone's volume?  This wasn't an issue before this week and is a huge problem given that I typically have my phone set to lower volumes.  I also noticed this happen this week while my friend was playing music off of his Google Home Mini where it would randomly change volume.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @gabe927 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

We are already conscious about this issue and we've opened an Ongoing Issue thread where users that are experiencing this bug can give us more information about it. Spotify tech team is working on a solution for it, and it will be available as soon as possible. I know that it can seem frustrating, but I ask for your patience and collaboration.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @gabe927 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

We are already conscious about this issue and we've opened an Ongoing Issue thread where users that are experiencing this bug can give us more information about it. Spotify tech team is working on a solution for it, and it will be available as soon as possible. I know that it can seem frustrating, but I ask for your patience and collaboration.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts