Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Insanely Slow on Specific Device

Spotify Insanely Slow on Specific Device

Hello, I am on a Premium Family Plan in Canada. When using spotify on my Asus Zenfone 4 Pro running Andriod 8.0.0

My Issue is that IT is painfully slow to boot up and load Menus, songs and playlists. Music often skips in both my car (on 4g network and at home on the wifi. I have just switched over to this device and had no issues on other devices using the same account. My boyfriends phone using same wifi and network does not have these issues.

I cant figure it is something with the phone. It is up to date on all software (recently reformatted and Uninstalled and reinstalled spotify after cleaning the cache data etc in the troubleshooting guide.

Someone Please help me.

2 Replies

Furthermore,

My boyfriend has his own premium account. When he logged in on my phone. the same issues persists. Included but not mentioned above is serious delays when pressing play, choosing songs, etc. *press* wait 7 or so seconds, and then it happens.

Solved!!! After extensive digging I came across a post where a user fixed the issue by removing the SD card. I took out my 128gb SD Sony EVO Micro SD card and BAM!!!! back to full speed 😄 

Suggested posts