Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium on Android

Spotify Premium on Android

Hello,

I just signed up for Premium, set up my mobile password, cleared the cache/uninstalled spotify on my mobile device, and then re-installed it.  I put in the account number Spotify gave me along with the moble password i created.  When I try to play an album, I'm told I need a Premium account.  What more can i do?

6 Replies

im in the same boat, along with others.  We keep getting a stock answer saying that the server is slow and that we sould be up running soon.  I think this is terrible customer service if we are paying the premeum rate for the month and only getting two weeks of service.  Sounds like a ripoff to me.

d

I just cancelled. I'll try again later when they get **bleep** figured out.

@mushutofu wrote:

I just signed up for Premium, set up my mobile password, cleared the cache/uninstalled spotify on my mobile device, and then re-installed it.  I put in the account number Spotify gave me ...

Did you get it working? There is no need to use a device password for the Android app - this is usually just needed for devices that cannot accept a Facebook login. Just use your Facebook (or Spotify if you have an older account) username and password

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I ended up cancelling the Premium subscription. All the bugs and lack of quick transition, I'm just going to wait it out.

Same thing on my fourth gen touch

@Jameson1313 If you could post some details of the issues you are having (check out the template in this post for some ideas) in the iOS section, we'll see if we can't get you fixed up.

Suggested posts