The Samsung Gear Fit 2 was released 2 weeks ago. All reviews said/showed that it would contain a native spotify app. I´m trying to find that app - but no luck!
Can it be that Spotify only releases it into the US samsung Galaxy apps store? I live in Europe and that might explain it. I wodner if anyone can confirm that this is the case!?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I followed exactly the steps described:
1. Get the Hola Free VPN Proxy and install.
2. Remove sim card and connect over Wi-Fi
3. (Extra step) Run once Smart Manager -> Clean all
4. Clear Galaxy Apps data
5. Start the Hola proxy and from the Hola proxy launch Galaxy apps
6. Check the status bar (was saying that something form Hola is turned off and if I want to turn it on.. don't remember what it was)
7. Start Galaxy Apps FROM HOLA go in the gear -> essentials. And there it was
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Amazing, looks like they've implemented offline mode after all! When you click on actual playlist there is 'Download' button, same as on your phone, so it downloads tracks to your watch.
Once I've installed the app it asked me if I've Premium account, then I had to login and offline access was there.