Spotify does not detect speakers with AudioCast

Spotify does not detect speakers with AudioCast

Nirbarak
Casual Listener

Hi,

I've been using spotify with AudioCast M5 for over a year and in the last couple of weeks spotify no longer identifies the device.

I've reinstalled AudioCast, reset to factory settings,  removed cached memory. I followed the same steps with Spotify.

Also, I've reset my router and succesfully connected with a friend's mobile phone. 

I'll be most grateful for any suggestions on how to proceed (because, frankly, this is driving me nuts!).

Plan

Premium

Device

Huwawei Honor 8

Operating System

Android 7.0

10 Replies

Re: Spotify does not detect speakers with AudioCast

kapik1
Regular

Hi,

I have the same issue. Do you happen to found the solution?

Best regards,

Kacper

Me-Basketball
Visitor

I have the same issue. The last 2 month I am not able to find my audiocast m5 in spotify. I've tried different phones en different spotify accounts but whatever I do nothing works. The app IEAST or audiocast recognises that there is a streamer nearby but when I open spotify there is no speaker found. 

A little help please. 

kapik1
Regular

I dont think that we will get any help as it looks like there is not that many users of Audiocast M5.

I am wondering where there any firware update to Audiocast recently? If there were no firmawre updates, it must be related to spotify updates.. There is a thread on the "ongoing issues" with some problems with connectivity to Chromecast...

regards,

Kacper

Nirbarak
Casual Listener

Thank you, 

Yes, I saw that thread in ongoing issues and didn't find the solution there. Also, I updated both spotify and Audiocast so I don't think that there was an update I missed...

Do you know how to get the attention of Spotify staff?

Thanks,

Nir

Nirbarak
Casual Listener

Exactly my problem. Do you know how to get the attention of Spotify staff?

afreshvegetable
Visitor

I'm having the same issue!!  I tweeted Audiocast's mfr, but have yet to hear anything back.

kapik1
Regular

I have email audiocast as well but did not get any response... Not sure how to get anyones attention. I am wondering if this Audiocast is working for anyone? The device is still being solved.

I e-mail the seller but they told me that they forward my question to vendor..

fishermanG
Visitor

Same here! It was working fine three days ago until today. Regret not getting chromecast audio. ><

kapik1
Regular

Is anyone aware of any solution?

SUGGESTED POSTS