Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does'nt work on all accounts

Solved!

Spotify does'nt work on all accounts

Hi, I installed Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Tab 10.1, and it crashed immediately after opening, although it does stay open most of the times and gives the error all the time.

BUT, now I discovered that Spotify DOES work on my girlfriends account on the same Tab, so... huh?

Anyone any idea what I could try? I installed, uninstalled, deleted all Spotify folders and files after uninstall, have no SDcard, restarted, done everything I could find...

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

She uses facebook login, and I use Spotify login... I have it working nou on my account, by unistalling it in her login, and after installing it on her account again, it seems to work fine now. I thought it was all the same install, not that you have to download it twice in play store for every account. Weird!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Are you both using Facebook logins or Spotify logins?

Are you using the Same Android profile, or have you created multiple profiles on the tab as well? Also can you try without an SD card installed?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

She uses facebook login, and I use Spotify login... I have it working nou on my account, by unistalling it in her login, and after installing it on her account again, it seems to work fine now. I thought it was all the same install, not that you have to download it twice in play store for every account. Weird!

Suggested posts