Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

Device

Samsung Galaxy S5)

Operating System

(Android)

My spotify doesn't work since yesterday. When I Start the app, I only See a Black screen with the three Icons on the bottom. But I can't do any things. And if I try to click on the home botton, the app ends and I have to Start it again. I tryed several time to reinstall but Nothing changes. I have Done the last Updates. Has someone a solution for my Problem? Thx

5 Replies

Hey there @3eda,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

This sounds like the issue descibed in this Ongoing Issue thread. If so, we'd recommend first trying the steps provided in the description. If those don't do the trick on your Samsung device, we'd suggest leaving a comment with the requested info there and adding your +VOTE.

Further, as mentioned, our tech teams are currently investigating this, so keep an eye in that thread for any updates we have to pass on.

Hope this helps clarify things. If there's anything else we can help with, just give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi!

I have done several times all the steps you mentioned to solve the problem. But unfortunately the problem isn´t solved. It´s still the same problem, I see a black display with three icons on the bottom and I can´t do anything. Or the program crushed and spotify ends completly. 
My device is a samsung galaxy s5
android version 5.0

Do you have any other ideas, or whats to do next?
friendly regards
Peter

Hey again @3eda,

Thanks for keeping us up to speed.

No worries, as mentioned, our tech teams are aware and looking into this!

If you haven't, we'd also recommend making sure that your Samsung device is up to speed with any pending updates, as several users mentioned that did the trick in this thread

If the issue persists even after updating your device to the latest OS version available or updating the app, please add your +VOTE and info in this thread instead. We'll make sure to pass on any updates we have there.

Let us know how you get on!

KaterinaModerator

Hi, 
with the new spotify update, everything works fine again!

thx

Hey there @3eda,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

Glad to hear that all's well now! 

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with 🙂 

spotify:track:3O2hu8wMKZfR2hqIWElMEl:small

KaterinaModerator

Suggested posts