Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesn't allow me to listen to Linkin Park in Turkey.

Spotify doesn't allow me to listen to Linkin Park in Turkey.

Plan
Premium

Country
Turkey

Device
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, laptop Lenovo G580

Operating System
Android 10, Windows 10, 11

My Issue
I love Linkin Park a lot but cannot listen to their songs for almost a year. I live in Turkey. First, I thought there's a problem with my phone or app but after checking both on my laptop and on some popular browsers (both on Windows and Android), I figured out that it doesn't work. All songs by Linkin Park are cannot be played but if it's featured with other artists (e.g. Linkin Park ft. Jay-Z), then they are played on all platforms.

One of the reasons to get Premium was to listen to Linkin Park, however, it seems that I, unfortunately, will cancel my Premium feature or even maybe completely stop using your app and move to another.

1 Reply

Hi @Maksat

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Availability on Spotify depends on many different factors, such as licensing agreements between the involved parties (artists, record labels, distributors, etc.) and permissions from the right holders. These agreements can also change through time and through countries - that's why some content may be available for some time in some countries and then it gets removed.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this clears things up. We'll be right here in case you need anything else.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts