Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Desktop and Android not updating after last update..

Spotify for Desktop and Android not updating after last update..

I don't know if there are more people with this problem? But my playlists don't update anymore I for instance changed my favorites but on my android phone it does not reflect the songs I have in my desktop.

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

That seems to be happening to some users at the moment.

From what I've seen, it seems to fix it for most users if you create a new playlist, then drag and drop all the songs from your old one into your new one no more than 100 at a time. I think Spotify has a slight issue with large playlists at the moment!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Ok thanks for you're repley in my case the favorite song list is involved.. So I think I will just have to wait for the problems to be over thanks though.. 😄

The same thing works for your starred songs. Just drag them into a new playlist in batches of 100 ish.

Aha well see I deleted them all on the desktop side and replaced them with new songs.. But the old once are still displayed on the phone so don't think it will work this way now for my phone..? 😞

@MrLopes wrote:

Aha well see I deleted them all on the desktop side and replaced them with new songs.. But the old once are still displayed on the phone so don't think it will work this way now for my phone..? 😞

Hopefully the new version of the desktop client (v0.9.1) which is currently rolling out will correct this once it hits your systems. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts