Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify has suddenly stopped message...

Spotify has suddenly stopped message...

Every time I click on my spotify app a message pops up saying spotify has unexpectantly stopped working. It has been doing this for the past week. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?
3 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them.

[GUIDE] How to fix common issues for Spotify on Android

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I have tried deleting the spotify app off of my phone, restarting it, and redownloading the app several times but everytime I still get the same message that says "Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped."  I am paying for the Premium package and I really hate to pay for something that is not working.  I have spotify for at least 6 months and I have never had any problems out of it until now! 😕

@jennifer_weikel wrote:

I have tried deleting the spotify app off of my phone, restarting it, and redownloading the app several times but everytime I still get the same message that says "Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped."  I am paying for the Premium package and I really hate to pay for something that is not working.  I have spotify for at least 6 months and I have never had any problems out of it until now! 😕

Have you read the rest of the guide? Tried without an SD card? All the standard steap for troubleshooting are covered off in the guide. Please spend some time checking you've covered it all off.... I would suggest trying without the SD card... seems a lot of corrupt ones out there at the moment.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts