Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

OnePlus 5T

Operating System

Android 8.1

My Question or Issue

As i mentioned above Spotify keeps adding random songs to my library and to all of my playlists. I've changed my password, logged out of everywhere but it happened 3 times and it's getting annoying. Please, Spotify, stop doing this.

3 Replies

Hey @sumisumijavore - welcome to the community!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify?

I'll see what I can suggest next- Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Bonjour ,

Depuis quelques jours , l application se met en route en aleatoire et en boucle toute seule en m ayant ajouté un album "drop by drop" . De plus ,il m est impossible d ecouter en entier chaque titres de mes autres albums car cela se coupe entre 5 et 40 secondes !! C est assez penible !!

J ai desinstallé spotify avec le cache et reinstallé ... Sans succes . J espere trouver une solution parmi vous ! Par avance merci ! 

I've deleted and reinstalled the app a couple of days ago because of some notification issue. Also today i noticed that it saved a new random song only to my library not to my playlists. I've searched for similar issues before creating this thread but all the replies suggested a password change, which i did. I'm still facing this problem but i will try reinstalling the app again. The app version is 8.4.64.555. and thanks for the reply.

Suggested posts