Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not playing music on my Android!

Spotify not playing music on my Android!

I've used spotify for a good couple months for now and really enjoy using it. The only issue i have is that at times i can't play the music. My most recent issue and the one i want to talk about is that it doesn't even play music. I have it for my thunderbolt and today it just doesn't even want to play anything. I tried Mulitiple headsets and a bluetooth connection and nothing. I know there's nothing wrong with my jack because i played the music that's on my phone perfectly fine.

Is there any solution to this? I feel kinda ripped off for buying something that keeps bugging out on me but i like spotify and suggest it to customers at my job (I work as a Retail Phone Salesman)

1 Reply

I've ran into this as well.  I've had luck with force killing the app.  When that doesn't work, uninstalling it, restarting and re-installing it appears to work.  This happens to me perhaps once a week, and is really annoying me.

It may be related to connecting and disconnecting to bluetooth while playing music perhaps?

Suggested posts