Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.
Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.
Loading ongoing issues...
My Question or Issue
I have bought new Android phone (OnePlus 7) and I am experiencing issues using Spotify in my car (BMW 5/F10, 2015):
* Name of the song/artist is not visible in the car display
* I am not able to use rewind/fast forward buttons on my steering wheel.
* Everything works correctly in other applications (Google Play Music, YouTube)
* I have tried uninstalling Spotify, reboot phone, and installing Spotify again. It didnt help.
* I have disabled battery optimization option for Spotify. It didn't help.
* I have changed AVRCP to version 1.5 in developer options. It didn't help.