Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Samsung Galaxy A52

Operating System

Android 11

ESTOY HARTO, ME TIENE PODRIDO RENEGAR CON LO MISMO SIEMPRE.

Viajo dos horas y media por día y LO ÚNICO QUE PIDO, POR LO ÚNICO QUE PAGO SPOTIFY ES POR LA MÚSICA OFFLINE. 

En menos de una semana se me borraron dos veces las descargas. 

ME ENCUENTRO EN UN LUGAR SIN WIFI, QUIERO ESCUCHAR MÚSICA Y TENGO QUE GASTAR MIS DATOS.

A VER SI SOLUCIONAN UN PROBLEMA TAN BASURA COMO ES ESTE. UN PÉSIMO SERVICIO LA VERDAD.

Screenshot_20211105-234519_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hi @LucasCordoba96,

Thanks for the post.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We'd first recommend trying a clean reinstallation of the app following the steps in this Spotify Answer

In general, there are a few possible reasons why your downloads might be removed:

• You've downloaded music to more than 5 devices. You can double check this here. If you see a device listed more than once, we'd recommend following the steps from the Spotify Answer above to perform a clean reinstallation of the app on that device.
  • You haven't been online with Spotify at least once in the last 30 days. 
  • Your Spotify app needs updating
  • Your SD card (if your device has one) has become compromised (dislodged, corrupted, etc.)
  • The content's no longer available on Spotify.
  • Tracks in some playlists are updated regularly, meaning tracks might be removed. 

On Samsung phones there could be several processes which clear app cache in order to increase performace on the phone. Check that the Bixby app is not scheduling any cache clearing for Spotify. If that's the case - disable it.

You can also try the follwoing: Go to settings >Device Care >Storage > Storage Booster > Auto Delete Unnecessary Data>Turn it off.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts