Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify offline playback

Solved!

Spotify offline playback

When i'm listening to my music on offline mode. Spotify, on android, is tryinf to play songs that I didn't downloaded...

lg g4 

32gb int. storage

64gb ext. storage

premium account 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yeah, there seems to be a bug if you play offline music from the "songs" screen but only if you haven't filtered to show downloads. It's easy to reproduce:

• Put spotify in offline mode
  • Go to "Songs"
  • Make sure no filter is set
  • Tap the first downloaded song then keep skipping

@marccharby The solution is to either play the album from album view or filter "songs" by dragging the list down then tap "filter" at the top right followed by "downloads".

I'm sure this isn't the intended behaviour and you can alway report it as a bug here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello,

Welcome to Spotify!

Have you tried the following?:

• Reinstalling Spotify
  • Restarting Spotify
  • Restarting your device
  • Relogging into Spotify

Let me know if this works for you.

Best of luck,

Cate

yes I did and it's not the first time.
Since I have a phone on android 6.0
this problem has become reccuring.

I downloaded only one album, just to see if there's problem and yes, when I play it in offline mode, after the album is done, other undownloaded song are trying to be played

P.s I'm in the "song" subcategory
Marked as solution

Yeah, there seems to be a bug if you play offline music from the "songs" screen but only if you haven't filtered to show downloads. It's easy to reproduce:

• Put spotify in offline mode
  • Go to "Songs"
  • Make sure no filter is set
  • Tap the first downloaded song then keep skipping

@marccharby The solution is to either play the album from album view or filter "songs" by dragging the list down then tap "filter" at the top right followed by "downloads".

I'm sure this isn't the intended behaviour and you can alway report it as a bug here.

thank you a lot !!!

I hope they change that bug 😕
Until then, my filter will always be on "downloads" ahah

Suggested posts