Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on Rooted Device

Solved!

Spotify on Rooted Device

Hi,

I am looking put a rooted version of ICS onto my tablet, but i was just wondering if the Andriod Spotify application will still run on a rooted device?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

to some people "root it" answers alot of questions and solves alot of problems 😄 (liam_w) so I know it works 🙂

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Sure it should. It souldn't matter if its a rooted or unrooted device. There are many who root their devices and then use spotify etc. So I'd say go for it if you want to, and it should work 🙂

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Cool, thought i'd just check as i know some apps (like the sky player) dont like rooted devices

Cheers

Luke

Marked as solution

to some people "root it" answers alot of questions and solves alot of problems 😄 (liam_w) so I know it works 🙂

Suggested posts