Premium

Country

Norway 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Recently, when I want to add a new song to one of my playlists, they're displayed in a seemingly random order. I have more than 120 playlists, so it takes me AGES to find the right one. I thought it would get better with time, but I still can't locate anything I need; nothing makes sense, and nothing is in any kind of order.

The playlists are sorted correctly in my library, so I don't understand why it's not the same for adding songs.

Screenshot_20190816-173822_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20190816-173832_Spotify.jpg
4 Replies

Here's a link an Idea to change that: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Mobile-Playlists-Custom-playlists-order-while-addi...

Feel free to add your vote. 

Thank you 🙂

I agree with rbosy. I have over 100 playlists and save a lot of songs.  I haven't saved many songs since this change a few weeks ago.  It's pretty frustrating.  The change makes the app much less useful for me.  

I have the same problem, also on Android.

I would file this as a bug, since it appeared this spring after adding the option to sort your playlists in "Relevant" order (how ever someone but me can decide what's "relevant" is another question).
I can now select to sort the playlists in My Library in "Custom" order, which is the same order I've had since before this feature was added, BUT when adding a track to a playlist, the playlists show up in what to me appears to be completely random order (probably by most recently used).

Suggested posts