I am unable to use Spotify when I am using the data on my phone (Moto G5). When I connect the device to my home network however it works fine. I am at a total loss as I have tried the following:-
1. Checked all my phone settings to see if mobile data is enabled and data saving is disabled etc.
2. tried re-starting my device.
3. Re-setting my password. This worked momentarily.
4. Reinstalling the app.
5. Deleted the Cache partion in recovery mode.
6. checked my APN settings on the phone
All to no avail!!
I think it is also worth mentioning that when mobile data is enabled I can surf the net apart from the facebook website. Along with spotify this is the thing I use most on my phone as I dont like the facebook app, which incidently works fine! Very strange and pulling my hair out atm. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Alex.