Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify says please go online to connect to spotify when i sign in

Solved!

Spotify says please go online to connect to spotify when i sign in

My Spotify will not let me sign in I have internet and when I sign in with Facebook it asks me to go online I don't want to reinstall the app as I would loose all my downloaded songs

Can someone please help

Kind regards Luke
46 Replies

This is a New problem for me on moto G5 can't believe this has affected so many people for so long without being fixed, serious respect lost for the company and how they are handling this.....or not handling it, sad to say i could be switching music streaming apps very soon if something isn't done about this....

Utterly useless app. So many times I've had to erase data and reinstall etc . Have gone on holiday, downloaded literally thousands of songs so I wouldn't have to waste data whilst abroad and now the app says cannot login because offline. It's offline for a reason. I did not logout. I just switched off overnight (as I always do). Enoughs enough, I'm off to deezer.

reinstall app doesn´t work for me

tried change password, clear data, disconnect devices,....

smartphone or tablet, I get the same error message, go online to connect to spotify when I´m already got wifi or data connection

I´m paying for family premium, but I´m really thinking on move

this bug sucks

May 15. 2018.

Running newest update of Spotify on a updated Samsung S7

STILL SAME ANNOYING PROBLEM! 

COME ON SPOTIFY!  ! 

Why it is marked as solved? It's not.

This bug is still present in the latest version. Come on Spotify  this is not hard to fix. Just give us the option to disable offline mode from the login screen. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it worked for me. Rather than losing all your data

Suggested posts