Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify search not functioning

Solved!

Spotify search not functioning

<->I have only just downloaded spotify on my Galaxy S4 and either cannot understand how to use the search function or it is not working. I have the latest version from the playstore, I have followed the guides to clear dta etc, turned phone off and back on, reinstalled Spotify but still get the same thing. I go to search and no matter what I type in it just sits there with my text in the box and does nothing, am I supposed to do something else once I have typed the text or is it supposed to find things automatically?

23 Replies

@jwylot wrote:

Sorry, you did say. Have you tried downloading the latest version of spotify?

I uninstalled and reinstalled, assuming I would get the latest version...

Hi!

We're sorry about this, we're having issues with the keyboard on your Android version.

Can you check if you can get the keyboard up when you click on last.fm scrobbling and the textfield in Spotify settings?

Thank you!

@discoikungshamn wrote:

Hi!

We're sorry about this, we're having issues with the keyboard on your Android version.

Can you check if you can get the keyboard up when you click on last.fm scrobbling and the textfield in Spotify settings?

Thank you!

Hi, sorry I can not find a text field in settings, the keyboard works for the login field for last fm (I have no last fm account)

Still not working for search (music or radio)

Is there any news on this? Just updated, but at the moment I can still only listen to my playlists or suggestions as I can not search... Unfortunately (for me, luckily for you guys) Google play does not let me testdrive for free...

If you need any screenshots or anything let me know and I will see what I can do.

Suggested posts