Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify will not open

Solved!

Spotify will not open

I have a Motorola RAZR and I have had Spotify on it for 5-6 months with no issues. Now when I try to open it, I get a white screen that says Spotify on the top and has the little menu button on the top left corner, but it does nothing whe you push it. I have uninstalled and re-installed it several time. Restarted my phone several times. Nothing. It works fine on my iPad. I cannot seem to figure out what is going on with this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

*Sigh. I had my phone connected through a USB cord to charge it and it was connected as a Mass Storage device. Thus, unmounting my SD card. That's what it was. I changed the settings, and now it works. I'm an idiot. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

There has been problems with RAZR and Spotify client before if I remember correctly, regarding screen size or such.

Your running the 2.3.6 Android version I assume?

Can you put a screen shot of the situation maybe?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Marked as solution

*Sigh. I had my phone connected through a USB cord to charge it and it was connected as a Mass Storage device. Thus, unmounting my SD card. That's what it was. I changed the settings, and now it works. I'm an idiot. Thanks for your help.

No problem 🙂

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts