Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't even open

Spotify won't even open

Every time I open Spotify since February it just loads a black screen then crashes. Please help.

Thanks
4 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble!!

The best course of action here would be to try a clean reinstallation of the application.

Give this a shot and let us know if it works. Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi kbrooksc,

I've tried this numerous times, to no avail. The first couple times it loaded to the login prompt screen, then after it stopped loading anything. Just a black screen.

Please help!

Thanks,

Monkeydinosaur

Click this link to check out some more troubleshooting steps for android. Hopefully, we can find your solution there. If not, there's a form at the bottom. Can you respond with your specific info based on that below?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here's what we got from you:
My spotify app will not open at all. I am waiting for more than 3 minutes for the app to open but a pop up comes up and says "wait" "report" or "close", as I continue to wait til the same pop up comes up every time. I tried to log out of all devices, uninstalled spotify app and reinstalled but still gives me the same problem every time. I have not used spotify for a month due To this technical issue. Please help hate to cancel my subscription

Suggested posts