Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stop synching play across devices

Stop synching play across devices

Just raising my voice trying to get you to disable automatic sync play across devices.

I have one Android smartphone I'm listening pods on. I don't want that one to sync with any other device I use, I always want it to resume the last pod I listen on no matter if I've listen on music on another device.

I have another Android smartphone connected to my car. I don't want that one to sync with any other device I use, I only want it to play my special car playlist.

I have 3 computers I listening to one and the same playlist on. I don't care if these three sync or not, but I never want them to resume my pods or car playlist.

Please allow us to disable the sync play feature. It's rude to force a functionality on us we don't want to use, and even ruder to not listen to our complaints and not do something about it. By searching I've found many other users complaining about this functionality too.

1 Reply

Hey there @Peppe_L-G,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with our Community. We think your idea might appeal to a lot of users 🙂

You can go ahead and have a look in the Idea Exchange, to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion, and if not post your own.. We're always open to new ideas that could improve the app and its features. Here's more info on how ideas work. 

It's also worth checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Have an awesome day!  

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts