Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming to another Music player

Solved!

Streaming to another Music player

Hello,recently I downloaded a music player and couldn't figure out how to sync it to my spotify account. Is there any way possible to do that? Sincerely, Jeremy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

By "music player", are you refering to another music playing appication? (Examples: JetAudio, Poweramp, etc)

Or are you refering to another device?

If you are refering to an app (I presume so, since you state that you "downloaded a musicplayer"), which one is it?

I am not aware of other music playing apps that Spotify can be linked to. My understanding is that you have to play your Spotify music through the Spotify app and interface. 

But give us some more details, and maybe someone can guide you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

By "music player", are you refering to another music playing appication? (Examples: JetAudio, Poweramp, etc)

Or are you refering to another device?

If you are refering to an app (I presume so, since you state that you "downloaded a musicplayer"), which one is it?

I am not aware of other music playing apps that Spotify can be linked to. My understanding is that you have to play your Spotify music through the Spotify app and interface. 

But give us some more details, and maybe someone can guide you.

Yeah I meant an application called phonograph. Thank you for your response! Jeremy

Can use Bump music player that syncs with spotify.

Suggested posts