Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switching back to the old Spotify setup

Solved!

Switching back to the old Spotify setup

I dont like the new setup for spotify, a lot, and I'm going to end my two years of continuous payment if there is no option to fix it so the menu is on the left, in a menu, not along the bottom of the screen.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Seeing how I've got no reply from anyone "important" I'll assume spotify doesn't actually care what the buyer wants.
I got a new card last week so I'll just not update my info.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

It eats screen real estate, and it moves the Now Playing bar up from the bottom of the screen. It makes very little sense and I hope there's a way to roll back when my other family account holders get hit... or I hope there is at least an option to switch back to thereasonable menu/swipe UI that isn't designed for tablets.

Oh yeah, it just hit my 10.5" tablet and looks totally silly but then we've never actually had a dedicated tablet version of spotify.

I don't know how iOS looks like, but I hope the guys at Spotify will realize that the new interface just looks... nasty.

Besides, Spotify cannot even be (properly) displayed in fullscreen. So now, with the bottom bar and the scrolling song title bar (à la some news channel), it just looks awful.

I came here looking for a way of getting back to the old app. I have a family plan that I'll cancel and switch to a Google Play music plan if this isn't fixed. It's horrible.
Marked as solution

Seeing how I've got no reply from anyone "important" I'll assume spotify doesn't actually care what the buyer wants.
I got a new card last week so I'll just not update my info.

Suggested posts