Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync Local files from android to desktop

Solved!

Sync Local files from android to desktop

Hello everybody

First of all, i want to say, that i'm not a native english speaker, so i may make some mistake 🙂

As i don't read anything about it, i just want to know if i can synchronize music from my android phone to my computer ?

To be more precise, i use spotify on 2 desktop ( at work and at home ) and i use it on my android phone. Anyway, i have new songs at home, put it into a playlist, the synchronization to my android phone works nicely. This afternoon, i tried to synchronize these new local files from my android phone to my work desktop, and i can't find a way to do this. Is this possible ? If it is, i'd appreciate if somebody can explain me how to proceed ( or a link ).

Thank you for your help 🙂

Spotify rocks !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately Spotify sync from the desktop client to mobile devices is uni-directional. It only works to sync content from the desktop application to the mobile applications, not the other way around I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately Spotify sync from the desktop client to mobile devices is uni-directional. It only works to sync content from the desktop application to the mobile applications, not the other way around I'm afraid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for your answer 🙂

Suggested posts