Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Time capsule bug, cover not showing on Android's App

Time capsule bug, cover not showing on Android's App

Hi. I have had this issue for some time. Every time I e ter my Spotify app on Android (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T), and I look for my time capsule Playlist, the cover is not show. Just a black icon as it was loading it, but then nothing happens. It only happens in my Android device, with my PCs thereis no problem. Anybody has encountered this issue before? Is there any possibility to solve it? Thanks a lot.
3 Replies

Hey @edaghar,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you try performing a clean reinstall of the app as described here? Also make sure, that Spotify is set as an exception in the battery/memory optimization settings of your phone.

How did that go?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Yes, I've tried a clean reinstall as described, but it didn't work. What
should I do next?

Hey @edaghar,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for confirming the process.

In this case, we need some more info to investigate further. Would you mind checking if the issue happens on a different WiFi network? In case you don't have one available, you can use your mobile data to test it, or a hotspot.

Also, could you try checking in the Web Player to see if it makes any difference?

Lastly, include in your next response the OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts