Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Troubles since new spotify app

Troubles since new spotify app

Hi,

I have spotify premium and am having troubles with the app since the new version. Hoping there is a work around or a way to revert back to the old app?  I've waited a while before complaining as it's normally just a getting used to the new thing but this just isn't working.

1. The new 'like' thing instead of save or whatever it was. I used to be able to save an album and it would show up in my all songs list (which no longer exists and is now 'liked' songs). This doesn't work anymore. I 'like' an album but then I still need to 'like' every individual song in the album to get them to show up in the liked songs folder. This seems like a massive oversight?

2. My way of listening to spotify is to go to all my songs list, hit play on shuffle. On top of the issue above, if I then click on one song to listen to, when I go back to my all songs list to listen my preferences are reset (ie shuffle is turned off).

3. If I click on albums or artists, it's impossible to get them to sort in alphabetical order.

Is there any solution to this? It's annoying as. Thanks!

3 Replies
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Guidelines, specifically point 15: "Do not post links to older or unofficial versions of the Spotify app. All users should only download the app from our official website." For more info, head here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/Spotify-Community-Guidelines/ba-p/27

Thanks I'll look it up!

Hey @tal06,

Thanks for your feedback on the app - we really do appreciate it 🙂

The best way to go about doing this in the Community is by either voting for an existing idea or, if you can't find a similar idea to yours, by creating your own idea.

To learn more about how the Idea Exchange works, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Please note that using older versions of the app is not allowed.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions about any of the above - we'll be happy to answer them.

Suggested posts