Country

Australia 

Device

Google Pixel 4xl

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20210214-183745.jpgScreenshot_20210214-183701.jpg

as you can see in the first image, my premium account does not have the 2020 refresh ui, whereas in the second image, my free account i made 10 mintues ago on the same device does? when will my premium account be getting the update i was promised a year ago? and when will australia be getting lyrics?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @josh01,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

It sounds like you're seeing one of a few changes we've made recently. We always test improvements and new features, so you might see something your friends don't and visa versa. More info on the here.

Updates like the new UI are being slowly rolled out to all users. There is no way to manually activate/deactivate such updates.

Regarding lyrics - the feature is still in it's test phase and it's also being slowly rolled out in different markets. We don't have any official info on when it's going to be made available in Australia.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @josh01,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

It sounds like you're seeing one of a few changes we've made recently. We always test improvements and new features, so you might see something your friends don't and visa versa. More info on the here.

Updates like the new UI are being slowly rolled out to all users. There is no way to manually activate/deactivate such updates.

Regarding lyrics - the feature is still in it's test phase and it's also being slowly rolled out in different markets. We don't have any official info on when it's going to be made available in Australia.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

reverse the UI update because it sucks

Suggested posts