Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable continously play the music

Solved!

Unable continously play the music

Every time I want to play a song I have yo close Spotify and open again the app can some one help me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Carl_Sagan the kindle fire ad issue is an ongoing one, for that reason I suggest you reach out to spotify@support.com (let them know as much as you can about your problem, including your device, spotify version, subscription status, and what steps you took to resolve it)

hope you get a speedy resolution!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

@Talvarez0289 hey there, these steps may help you

• deleting the local cache
  • sign out on all devices through here.
  • restart your computer before re-installing the app

let me know if that helps!

I'm having the same issue with my Kindle Fire. The ads aren't playing properly. If one does play, the next might not and causes the entire thing to freeze. I am then unable to play another song and the only fix is to restart my Kindle. When I attempt to play another song I get a message that in order to play ad free music I need to go premium. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't fix it. Signing out didn't fix it.
Marked as solution

@Carl_Sagan the kindle fire ad issue is an ongoing one, for that reason I suggest you reach out to spotify@support.com (let them know as much as you can about your problem, including your device, spotify version, subscription status, and what steps you took to resolve it)

hope you get a speedy resolution!

Suggested posts