Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to play spotify

Unable to play spotify

Plan

Free

Country

Canada 

Samsung galaxy s10

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I was able to play music fine on Saturday and Sunday and made playlists. I could see all the songs on the albums and play lists. Now as of Monday I can only play a 10 sec clip on my play lists and I see no song list on albums. Everything is up to date. I have done the reinstall instructions several times and nothing has worked

4 Replies

Hi @Jodiejoli,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

For what you mention, it seems like you had a trial for a Premium subscription and now your account is reverted back to free. 

In order to confirm this, can you let us know if you created your account recently? 

Please take into account that the free subscription has some limitations compared to the Premium one, you can find more information here

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes I did just create the free account. I just looked at my account, it is still the same

Yes I signed up for the free account. This is the issue as screen shot

Screenshot_20211201-155424_Spotify.jpg

Hi @Jodiejoli,

Thank you for keeping in touch and sending that image. 

What you're seeing is the normal view for a free account since playback is shuffle only, this is because some features are limited compared to the Premium ones. Sometimes when you create a new account you get a Premium trial and then it expires after a couple of weeks.

In the article I shared in my previous post and in this one you can review what are the features that are available with a free subscription. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts