Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited

Solved!

Unlimited

Hi, I have unlimited on my laptop and now using a tablet< i have adds.      Why am I paying $6.99 month.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

As Michael said, Unlimited isn't supported by Spotify anymore, but if for some sort of mind-boggling reason you do have it, this is normal, as unlimited users only get ad-free Spotify on PC.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I don't know that exactly as Unlimited isn't supported by Spotify anymore.
I think the best thing you can do is to go to your account, and check what your 'invoices' say about this.

Account: https://spotify.com/account/overview

Marked as solution

Hey!

As Michael said, Unlimited isn't supported by Spotify anymore, but if for some sort of mind-boggling reason you do have it, this is normal, as unlimited users only get ad-free Spotify on PC.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Please see the thread Subscription Comparison Chart for a comparison of the different subscription levels Spotify offer.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts