Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume too low on android app

Volume too low on android app

After I updated Spotify I noticed that my volume is too low, I have uninstalled the app, clean cache, and all I could think of but to no avail, I have tried other apps like Google All Access etc and their sound is fine on spotify is behaving like this.
6 Replies

It's being discussed here.

Ok mate, got it

So, I was having an awful time with the sound volume and quality on my Google Nexus 6, running the most recent android OS as of 9/1/16.  For me, the solution was simply to turn off the equalizer function on the Spotify application.  Instantly, full sound was restored to the application.  Although it is not a perfect solution (I wish I could adjust the treble and bass), I can now listen to music as loud as I want to on my android phone. 

I hope this solution helps others!

This is hidden and I don't know why. Go to settings, disable "same volume for all", select high or ultra high quality. Go to equalizer, select normal preset- default custom os -10db, in menu with button disable auto adapt and chek uhq setting.

All works perfect after that. And i just read the thread and decided to give it a final try playing with all settings.

EQ actually is not needed. Now I listen to a version of Eurythmics When tommorow comes and quality is so high i hear syrongs I haven't heard in 192kbps mp3s. Wow! Some musicians have made mixing so good that equalizer just will break the experience after all.

Opps. I meant strings, but typing on a phone... 😄

This just started happening to me now.

Suggested posts