Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WTF!?

Solved!

WTF!?

I bought a 30 day premium card and it didn't give me premium it gave me till july of unlimited!? Please help im a first time user and this isnt making a really good first impression!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have clicked the wrong button whilst redeeming the code. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have clicked the wrong button whilst redeeming the code. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

What if it says this should I still reply!?

"We just wanted to let you know that we're looking into your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible. To ensure that our reply reaches your inbox, add support@spotify.com to your spam filter's whitelist."

You should be okay!

If you don't get a response within 48 hours, then reply again 😉 

Peter

Peter

Alright, but will they upgrade my unlimited to the premium that I payed for?

Hopefully, I don't work for Spotify so I can't give you an answer to that!

I'm just a community member like you here to point you in the right direction 😉 

Peter

Peter

If they don't help with this I can garuntee it will be the last time I ever spend a cent on them...

-_-

Suggested posts