Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When i press play, it automatically stops

When i press play, it automatically stops

Hi. Yesterday i went to play some music on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab A) with the app and when i press the play button, it automatically stops. I've tried to log out of my account and then log in again, and also i've deleted the full app and then installed it again, but nothing seems to fix it. Any suggestions?  

1 Reply

Hello @Missmonii92, did you get that issue only on your tablet, or on all devices you`re using? Quick suggestion here is to check for any updates from Spotify (see your update center) and if there are available, install it and then reboot your device. You can also try to reboot your tablet anyway, without installing anything, just to refresh it, sometimes this helps for fixing many ongoing issues.

Otherwise if there are no updates, or you still getting the issue after the reboot, you can contact spotify support herewith details for you tablet (see below): You should recieve an email that linking you to knowledge base, from no-reply, reply to it anyway and you`ll get help from the Spotify staff, they usually respond between 24-48 hours. 
Feel free to write in the community if you ever have other issues in the future! 

You can also check the [COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues 

Good luck, hope you`ll listen to your favorite music without issues soon!

1. Your device (samsung galaxy tab A)

2. Your device's OS  

3. The Spotify app version installed

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts