Brazil

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android Oreo

Screenshot_20190402-215040_Spotify.jpg
7 Replies

Hi @user-removed, thanks for writing!

Do you see them when you use other devices?

Please try logging out and then back in your account. If that doesn't help, a clean reinstall should work.

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am having the same issues. I tried logging out and uninstalling. I absolutely hate this. I can't play any of the songs I have downloaded by artists it is all mashed together.

Screenshot_20190402-230018.jpg

Hey @user-removed and @FluffySheep 

Saved songs will now appear in a playlist called Liked Songs

Just keep in mind that from now on, when saving a song:

• Hearted songs will appear in the Liked Songs playlist.
  • The album or artist of that song will no longer appear in Albums/Artists.

However, saving an album won’t automatically save the songs within that album, so you'll need to make sure to save the songs you want to keep. This means that if you've only liked/followed Albums, the album's tracks might not appear in your Liked Songs collection. If that's the case for you @joaomarcosg, it would explain why you're not seeing a playlist called Liked Songs.

Regarding @FluffySheep's issue, all your saved songs should be contained in the playlist Liked Songs that's visible in their screenshot.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

BittencourtSpotify Star

@Bittencourt 

I know you are not an employee but what do you think about this change?? I think it is ridiculous! I always accessed my saved songs by going into artists and albums, which is the natural way of doing it.

Hey @donaicus,

I'm still processing it. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. But most of all I think the Spotify team is always trying to improve the user's experience, so this might be a part of a greater change, or just an experiment, I don't know.

But since I use the app mostly with a desktop computer, I guess I'm not the best person to give an opinion over this 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

I know my hearted songs are in my liked folder. But I want to be able to play all of A bands songs that I like without having to create a separate playlist that might miss some.

Hey @FluffySheep,

I understand. But just remember that you can always sort the 'Liked Songs' playlist after artist to easily find the liked tracks from a certain artist, and then queue the songs or play them after each other. 

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts