Premium

Country

United kingdom

Device

Xtrons in car touchscreen px5

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

After the latest spotify update i lost all of my saved album and playlist downloads for listening offline (whilst driving).

When I got back home and connected to the WIFI. I moved the slider to download one of my albums.

It was then that the error message (see picture) flashed up.

Worse still, the album would not download.

Note: the error message flashes up every 2-3 seconds until i disconnect from the wifi.

I have already contacted spotify via online chat. They suggested the following:

1. Clear the spotify cache.

2. Uninstall/reinstall spotify (i have only ever downloaded from google play store).

3. Uninstall spotify. Run ccleaner. Reinstall spotify.

None of the above have worked.

I am at a loss now. It has been working fine for 3/4 months.

All help appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

20181121_163720.jpg
8 Replies

Hey @Markk2.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Let's try to remove all your Offline connection to reinitialize everything. You can do this by going to your account page here. After having removed all devices, try a quick reinstallation again.

This should reset everything. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hola yo tambien tengo ese problema y he hecho lo que habeis dicho y sigue igual. Me gustaria saber como solucionarlo. Gracias.

Hey @ynh-rmx67s_p

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. Could you tell us exactly how you use Spotify in your car? Do you have Spotify installed in the head unit? Do you use Spotify Connect? Or CarPlay? Any picture would be helpful here. 

@Markk2 if you've done the steps that @Guido suggested, please give us the details above.

All the best!

Hola. Tengo una pantalla de Android instalada en el coche que él ha instalado. Es como que usas spotify en un movil android. Lo tengo instalado en la unidad principal.

Hello

The Xtrons PX5 is basically an android tablet. It runs spotify from the google play store.

The problem seems to have fixed itself after the latest update. All songs and playlists are now back and downloaded. I can now listen offline again.

Thank you for your input.

A mi no. Sigue igual.

Hola. Estoy a la espera de vuestra contestacion. Mi pantalla es la Px5 android 8.0 y tengo el spotify instalada en la memoria de la pantalla sin carplay ni nada.gracias

Hola sigo teniendo el problema con spotify. Me sale este mensaje cada vez que pongo a descargar musica. Me la descarga pero no me sale la flecha de descarga en la barra de notificaciones de la pantalla y creo que es por eso y la verdad que es bastante molesto asi que llevo ya un mes asi. La solucion ya que no me la dais vosotros sera de borrarme de spotify. Gracias

22C285E1-D207-4073-8180-AC9B1EB02248.png

Suggested posts