Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Yamaha RX-V1075 - PROBLEM SOLVED

Solved!

Yamaha RX-V1075 - PROBLEM SOLVED

I am having problems with Spotify and Yamaha RX-V1075 receiver (firmware 1.86, just updated several days ago). The Yamaha has built in streaming media options such as Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Pandora as well as Spotify but yet Spotify will not work. I know my network is working just fine as I am able to use Spotify to throw music to my Samsung TV, I am also able to use Yamaha AV Controller app (pictured below)  on both of my mobile android devices to controll and use Net Radio, as well as using the stock android media player to throw music to the receiver. I have looked at the supplemental Spotify instructions for my receiver and the instructions are basically the same as displayed on screen when trying to activate Spotify on the receiver “open Spotify on mobile app, play music, click on connect device/speaker”. Nothing works. Any ideas?

Receiver shows SpotifyReceiver shows Spotify

But no receiver here!?But no receiver here!?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

After a few quick emails back and forth with Yamaha (super responsive! Thanks Stéphane!) problem has been fixed.  I had shut down every mobile device, unplugged every peice of A/V equipment and networking gear (router) and let it sit for about five minutes.  Restarted everything and lo and behold everthing works!

Screenshot_20161125-135319.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

After a few quick emails back and forth with Yamaha (super responsive! Thanks Stéphane!) problem has been fixed.  I had shut down every mobile device, unplugged every peice of A/V equipment and networking gear (router) and let it sit for about five minutes.  Restarted everything and lo and behold everthing works!

Screenshot_20161125-135319.png

Suggested posts