Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your music new design?

Solved!

Your music new design?

Until now I saw "Your Music" like an all-in-one and I slided left or right when I needed to change from playlist to song, albums, etc...

Today "Your music" has changed and I have to select one option (playlist, songs,...) and if I want to change between them I have to come back en choose another.

That's because of a new design?

Can I change it and come back to the before behaviour?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, but this is the new design for Your Music.

There is no way to change it back.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Sorry, but this is the new design for Your Music.

There is no way to change it back.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks for the info.

Regards.

You're welcome 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Personally I love it

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Check me out on Twitter
Did this solve your problem? If so mark it as solution or if you liked this post feel free to give me Kudos for it

Just got this myself yesterday. I will say I'm a big fan of the recently played list...much quicker now to get back to what I've been listening to lately.

dinomightSpotify Star

Not a fan in the slightest. Massively annoying. Never liked my music to start with. And since it's addition to the app, I have only looked at it once. And steered well clear of it simply because I hate it. Now it's forced. Thanks for forcing something on me that I hate.

I used to be the same as you until one day I caved in and now I dont even use playlists. Not saying its better but I get that you dont like it and i agree they should have a choice

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Check me out on Twitter
Did this solve your problem? If so mark it as solution or if you liked this post feel free to give me Kudos for it

When I turn on music, I turn it on in a playlist because those playlist are sorted by genre. My playlist are

Nukka what
Dnb
Chillz
Reggae
Xout
Rock
Oldies
White boy sh**
Og
Dubstep

Your music jumbles everything together. When I turn on music it's to listen to it as a genre. If I feel like listening to rap, guess what playlist gets selected. I don't want rise against playing after 2 chains. And I don't want sesto sento playing after steppin wolf. Hence your music being junk to me.

I have not used it for this reason. And I never will use it for that reason. It does not make listening to music easier for me. Opening in start-up makes another useless step to navigating the app. There is only one way to keep everyone happy here Spotify and that is to give the choice of where we want the app to open. Not everyone is the same. And not everyone is patient with massively cumbersome changes either.

Suggested posts