Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

account problem forgot username

account problem forgot username

hi guys i really need ur help.. a week ago i registered an account of spotify in my android smartphone.. unfortunately today my phone was dead.. and i dont have any backup.. i dont remember my username or email registered, i remember only the password.. and my paypal used to upgrade to premium...now i cant log in and i cant even block payment .. pls tell me how can i do..

3 Replies

Well if you have multiple email accounts I suggest checking all of them and if there are any Spotify mails. You upgraded to premium so you should have received at least a receipt for that.

the problem  is that i already checked my accounts.. and probably the one i registered spotify miss.. 

Hm then the only solution I can think of right now is:

Go to paypal.com, view your latest transactions, choose the one from Spotify and send those details to Spotify.

Get in touch with the Spotify staff by using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/. You need to verify that it is your account so please add as much information as you can (Birthday, ZIP, and the Paypal details / transaction nr., date of it and basically everything you know)

If you'll receive an automated mail that leads you back to the community or help pages, please reply to that mail (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts