Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

album offline problem

Solved!

album offline problem

Hi. I have a premium account that I use on my computer, my Android tablet and my Android phone. I have saved lots of albums that I want to make available offline on my Android devices. However, on my phone it sometimes doesn't let me. On certain albums, when I move the slider to the green position, it just bounces back. Is there any reason for it? Or, more importantly, a solution to it? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for replying. I don't know how or why but the problem seems to have disappeared. I seem now to be able to download the albums I want. I have no idea at all what caused the problem, but I am very glad it's gone.

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Are those albums ones only available on Spotify or are they also ones you have saved on your PC hard drive?

Also can you try and trigger the offline mode using the pc app and see if that will allow them to download?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Marked as solution

Thanks for replying. I don't know how or why but the problem seems to have disappeared. I seem now to be able to download the albums I want. I have no idea at all what caused the problem, but I am very glad it's gone.

Thanks again.

Great. I'll mark your post as the solution just so the thread is identified as solved.

Odd that it just worked, but glad it has done.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts